Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt is "the love of my life"

Posted by Johan on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Angelina Jolie calls Brad Pitt the love of her life, but he's something else she considers even more important. Read on to find out what -- and how her new movie made her reconsider what love means.

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has had many lovers -- some you've read about in the press, some she'll probably never speak of -- but the superstar says one man outshines them all.

In a new interview with Marie Claire, Jolie says Brad Pitt is the love of her life -- but that he has become so much more than that.

Angelina Jolie was a prude about nude scenes >>

"[Brad] has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," Jolie reveals in the January issue of the magazine. "We built a family. He is not just the love my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I'm very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn't have that without him."

Angelina Jolie's bad girl side belongs to Brad Pitt >>

In fact, she says they are so in love with each other and their family that they might even expand it in the future! "Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know," Jolie said. "I could end up pregnant."

Jolie also says her directorial debut In the Land of Blood and Honey made her think about how far she would go for love.

"I obviously put myself in the position of what would have happened if I were in this situation," she said. "If I were in love with somebody and we happened to be from separate sides of the conflict but we were in love before the conflict started, how far would I be able to go? How much could I be open to, and when would I start to close off? Is it love, or is it survival?"

Check out more of Jolie's interview on MarieClaire.com, and read the full chat in the January issue available Dec. 20.

Image courtesy Marie Claire 

14 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/849791/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-is-the-love-of-my-life
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment