Did You Catch A Cold? I Did! How To Get Over A Cold Much Faster.

Posted by Johan on Monday, December 5, 2011




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
I haven't updated my site yet today, due to being sick. 
I unfortunately caught my fiance's cold.  I tried so hard not to and I thought I was out of the woods safe, but I started feeling weird Saturday, and by Sunday afternoon, I knew for sure I had a cold.
This cold sucks so bad, I just fell asleep writing this!  I wanted y'all to know I am taking Zicam every 3 hours and I am working deals now and trying to stay away. I've fell asleep 3 times so far while trying to write this. Please take care of y'all selves and I looked up tips on fighting a cold and I came up with these.  "I just fell asleep again!"
CLICK BELOW FOR SOME VERY USEFUL TIPS AND MORE 
 
How to Get Over A Cold Faster 

DOWN-LOAD 10 TIPS TO STOP YOUR COLD

Stop the Cold, Not Just the Symptoms*

 How to Get Over the Common Cold in Less Than Two Days

This article says, the following:

1.) Fight the common cold with rest. Sleep and proper rest knock out a cold faster.  "That must be why I keep falling asleep!" 

2.) Drink enough fluids. Proper hydration is critical when sick.

3.)  Eat properly. Good nutrition helps your body deal with the stress brought on by the common cold. Limit spicy or fatty foods, as these decrease your body's defenses. Chicken soup has been proven to fight the common cold.
 
4.)  Stretch and practice relaxation techniques.
 
5.)  Call in sick to work. Not only does this give you more time to care for yourself and speed recovery from the common cold, it also keeps you from spreading the cold to your co-workers and others you normally meet during the day.

6.)  Take vitamin C. This can be done as a supplement or by eating fresh fruit.
7.)  Keep the air around you moist. Your sinuses suffer greatly.


DIFFERENT MEDICINES ON THE MARKET TO HELP SPEED UP A COLD.
"It's best to already have one of these meds in the house, because at the first signs of a cold is when you have to take it.  Once you have the cold and are full blown it's too late to take these.  You can take medication to help with the symptoms, but not one to rush your cold."
 
It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner!
 COLD -EEZE
    Take Cold-EEZE at the very first sign of a cold. Our proprietary zinc gluconate formula releases zinc ions to fight your cold virus. This process not only helps decrease the severity of the cold but shortens the length of time you are sick.
    TAKE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF A COLD
     ZICAM "This is what I am taking"
    When taken at the first sign, within the first 24 to 48 hours, 
    Zicam Cold Remedy gets rid of your cold faster.
     
    CVS HAS IT ON SALE FOR $9.99 RIGHT NOW TOO.


    Five areas in the U.S. most at risk:

    • Erie
    • Albany
    • Fort Wayne
    • Lexington
    • Monterey

    Huge thanks to the following links and companies for all their insightful information and tips.
    Cold-eeze
    Zicam
    e-How.com
    All links are above, thank you again!
    Wishing everybody a happy and healthy holiday Season!







    Save Money With Laura 06 Dec, 2011


    --
    Source: http://smartmomssavingmoney.blogspot.com/2011/12/did-you-catch-cold-i-did-how-to-get.html
    ~
    Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

    { 0 comments... read them below or add one }

    Post a Comment