Celebrity bump day: Jennifer Garner, Jessica Simpson and more!

Posted by Johan on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Hump Day! We like to think of it as Bump Day, so we're bringing you the cutest celeb baby bumps every Wednesday. Today, check out Bryce Dallas Howard, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Simpson and Hilary Duff, all of whom have babies on board.

 Pregnant Bryce Dallas Howard

Bryce Dallas Howard

Actress Bryce Dallas Howard looked radiant in a red lace Dolce & Gabbana gown at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala. The Help actress is expecting her second child with husband Seth Gabel. Howard, 30, opened up recently about her struggles with postpartum depression after her 4-year-old son was born, saying she felt “nothing.”

“Then one day I was sitting in my home with my best friend and sister and out of nowhere I got this sudden feeling of summer. I searched for a better way to describe my feelings ... I just got this feeling … like everything is going to be okay. My depression was lifting.”  She said going through postpartum depression helped teach her the lesson to never be afraid to ask for help. A lesson we are sure she will take with her as she becomes a mom for the second time.

{pageBreak}

 Pregnant Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner, who is pregnant with her third child with husband Ben Affleck, was spotted taking her daughters Seraphina and Violet to the park. This hands-on mom loves spending time with her kids and she raises her family without the help of nannies and out of the Hollywood spotlight. We can’t wait to see our favorite celeb mom welcome the new addition to their family.

 {pageBreak}

 Pregnant Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson

Jessica Simpson

Pregnant Jessica Simpson isn't a mom yet, but she's practicing with her nephew, Ashlee Simpson’s son Bronx. The 31-year-old fashion designer loves being pregnant and said she is ready to start a family. “I can’t wait to have more kids. I love being pregnant. I have such an incredible connection with myself and with my body that I’ve never had before.”

How will she handle having a newborn? We have a feeling little sis Ashlee will help Jessica fit into her new role of mommy just fine and her hubby-to-be Eric plans on being very involved.

“Eric is very, very supportive. We’re both extremely excited. He’s been to every doctor’s appointment with me. We just love it. We can’t believe we get to do this, and we get to do it together. We’re going to be a rock star family!”

 {pageBreak}

 Pregnant Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff surprised her fans when she announced she and her husband Mike Comrie were expecting their first child after being married just one year. 

"I think we're really excited to have kids," Duff said this January. "He comes from a really big family. But I'm only 23, so give me a little bit of time."

Did the couple have a change of heart -– or a pregnancy surprise? We aren’t sure, but we have a feeling the couple will be great parents to their little boy.

Photos: WENN

08 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/849111/celebrity-bump-day-jennifer-garner-jessica-simpson-and-more
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment