Life imitates art: Alyson Hannigan is pregnant

Posted by Johan on Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Alyson Hannigan is pregnant -- just like her How I Met Your Mother character Lily!

Alyson Hannigan is pregnant! A rep has confirmed the How I Met Your Mother actress and husband Alexis Denisof are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little brother or sister for their daughter Satyana.

Alyson Hannigan

Alyson Hannigan, pictured here with her husband and 2-year-old daughter shopping in Brentwood earlier this month, is in good company with her pregnancy -- her HIMYM character Lily is pregnant, too! While the public knows Lily and Marshall are expecting a boy, no word yet on if Alyson Hannigan is shopping for pink or blue baby clothes.

The actress and Alexis Denisof met during filming of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off, Angel. The pair exchanged vows on Oct. 11, 2003.

"Alyson is thrilled to be pregnant!" a source described as close to the 37-year-old star tells Us Weekly. "She's been wearing baggy clothes to cover the baby bump."

Of becoming a mother to Satyana, she shared previously, "[Being a mother] has changed me in every way because my life is so much greater. It filled a void I never knew was there -- it's the most amazing experience of my life. I just feel so blessed to get to be on this journey, to be a mommy. [Satyana] is just the greatest baby."

Earlier this year, Alyson Hannigan denied rumors she was pregnant, blaming her bumpy appearance on bad wardrobe choices and overindulgence in the food department.

"NO, I’m not pregnant!” she tweeted. "I just ate too much carnival food, that time of the month, hurt my back & couldn’t suck my gut in, & need 2 do cardio!"

Though she hasn't tweeted in response to her pregnancy news hitting the press, Alyson Hannigan did recently share on her official Twitter page a bit of young Satyana's humor: "My daughter: 'Mommy I have a really funny joke to tell you!' Me: 'Okay, what?' My daughter: 'Poop!'"

Best wishes to Alyson Hannigan for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Image via WENN

17 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/850317/life-imitates-art-alyson-hannigan-is-pregnant
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment