Dinner This Week

Posted by Johan on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
It's that time of the week again. Want to get your shopping out of the way so you have plenty of time to enjoy dinner with the family? Here are five more recipes to help you plan out the week ahead.

If you're anything like me, you need to have a plan. It doesn't matter if I'm having people over or running errands -- if I don't make a plan, I wind up eating cereal for dinner. And while I'm okay with having breakfast for dinner every so often, my family is not. So, I've started to plan ahead.  

Every Monday my son and I go to the market to do all the grocery shopping for the whole week. It takes a couple of hours, but I have everything I need so that when Friday night comes around, all I need to do is pull out the ingredients I bought earlier and make a delicious dinner without running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  

I never used to plan meals ahead of time because I rarely used to be home for dinner, but now that I'm home most nights to have dinner with the family, making a plan has saved my sanity. Give it a try next week. Who knows -- maybe you'll enjoy making dinner instead of loathing it.

Monday: White tomato pizza

Tuesday: Sweet and sour meatballs

Wednesday: Bacon and chicken mac & cheese

Thursday: Chicken enchilada casserole

Friday: Beer cheese soup

18 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/850323/dinner-this-week
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment