Khloe and Lamar take New Orleans: A big Kardashian move?

Posted by Johan on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rumor has it that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom might be heading to New Orleans after an NBA trade. Will the Kardashians take over the Big Easy?

Khloe Kardashian Lamar OdomThey have taken L.A., Miami and New York City -- and now the Kardashians may be poised to conquer New Orleans!

The Los Angeles Lakers are in talks to trade Khloe Kardashian's husband Lamar Odom to the New Orleans Hornets -- and that would mean at least part of the Kardashian clan would be moving to the Big Easy -- for a good chunk of the year, at least.

Is Khloe Kardashian seeking fertility help? >>

Don't count your beignets before they're fried, though -- the NBA has rejected the trade at the last minute.

"I guess that means I'm a Laker if the trade didn't go through,” Odom told the Los Angeles Times. "I don't know what to do for the Lakers. I'm even weirded out by the league doing what they did. I don't know what to do.”

Khloe Kardashian sued for alleged beatdown >>

Odom says he was in disbelief when the rumors of the potential trade surfaced -- but now he feels like persona non grata with his home team.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll pray about it," he said.

"Maybe I'll see you there tomorrow [at practice],” Odom said. "But I doubt it. You don't want to go to no place you're not wanted. I'll try to give them what they want as much as possible.”

"Man, I'm just in total disbelief about all of this,” Odom continued. "They don't want my services, for whatever reason. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I was proud to be a Laker, so I'll try to help them in the process as much as possible."

Odom does have at least one cheerleader in his corner: his wife. Khloe tweeted her support of her husband tonight, writing, "I love you Lamar!!!!! There's NO one like you! I'm so proud to be your wife :)"

So for now, the Kardashians will not be taking New Orleans.

Tell us: What city should the Kardashians take over next?

Image courtesy DJDM / WENN.com

09 Dec, 2011


--
Source: http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/849423/khloe-and-lamar-take-new-orleans-a-big-kardashian-move
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment